If your favorite classic isn't on my poll, comment below to tell me what it is! I'd love to know!
Monday, January 28, 2008
My Favorite Classic Isn't on Your Poll - Doofus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book reviews and other book related things!
If your favorite classic isn't on my poll, comment below to tell me what it is! I'd love to know!
2 comments:
I really enjoy the Dan Brown books: Angels & Demons, DaVinci Code, but I haven't read his other one...The name is escaping me now. Anyways, I like books that have a fast pace, lots of suspense and thrills. "Page-Turners" as I've heard them called before.
Thanks for sharing this info on some books I've never heard of. Finding a good book can be challenging, but at least now I have some samples to check out! - Plus I CAN'T WAIT to read the latest Julia Scott-Douglas book. I hear it's going to be fabulous!!
Hi Jenn,
I'm really glad you enjoy my blog! Thanks for letting me know about your favorite books - I love Dan Brown too. Are you thinking of Deception Point or Digital Fortress? Those are two really fabulous books by him as well. I loved both of them - though if you're not that into computer-type suspense, I'd go for Deception Point. Also, if you like page-turners, check out my post on James Rollins "Black Order".
On the subject of the Julia Scott-Douglas book... I'm working on it! I promise! I'll be sure to let all my readers know as soon as it's out. :)
Post a Comment